Site Meter

30 June 2012

Vacuum of Late

I wish I'd posted lots of excellent stuff the past nine days, but I haven't.

During that time I had the great privilege of playing at the Downtown Rescue Mission's graduation service on Tuesday with my son and two amazing friends, Bill Fowler and Nikki Metzger. I spent a chunk of the day today playing in the water with my daughter in 104-degree heat. We played Rook with friends last night, and my team lost and I didn't get angry or frustrated!

In short, I've been doing life and feeling grateful for that privilege.

I'm looking forward to writing down some things that have been gushing from my brain (sounds disgusting but will hopefully be nice). I have a couple of posts in mind -- one that may prove to offend you -- and I'll be giving away a book in the very near future.

Keep your eyes peeled!

2 comments:

Ronni said...

You didn't get angry or frustrated at the Rook game, but you didn't have to go home with the world's worst gloater! :)

Dean Lusk said...

Ah. Well, yes, there is that. Sorry I wasn't a more competent player. Honestly, it was a little weird losing a game of any kind without losing my cool. I've always had a bit of a problem with that. I guess I'm just getting old.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review