After a bit of a hiatus from blogging, I return with a simple question: other than the Bible, what are the five Christian books that have influenced your life the most or are simply your favorites?
Here's my list (links go to Amazon.com):
- The Pilgrim's Progress - John Bunyan (the link goes to a free Kindle edition of the book!)
- Mere Christianity - C. S. Lewis
- The Screwtape Letters - C. S. Lewis
- Pagan Christianity - Frank Viola and George Barna
- Not the Religious Type: Confessions of a Turncoat Atheist - Dave Schmelzer
- The Creator and the Cosmos - Hugh Ross
What does your list look like? Feel free to share thoughts about what makes each of the books on your list special to you.