Site Meter

25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!



Our Christmas Eve fondue was a tremendous success. I can't recommend BestFondue.com enough. We always love the idea of fondue on Christmas Eve (and have only missed it once in the past number of years), but the execution isn't always that great.

Last night it was amazing, though. We made the second beef broth fondue and the mushroom dipping sauce (which was listed under the hot oil fondues). Our food consisted of a couple of large filet mignon steaks, thinly sliced, broccoli, mushrooms, and baby purple potatoes. I'm hungry again thinking about it.

I'm very thankful for my family and my friends on this day. I'm thankful for Jesus Christ, and it's beyond simply a privilege to be able to celebrate the day that the Word became human and made His home among us.

(Image via Smashing Magazine)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review