Site Meter

26 December 2011

How Would You Describe Me?

A few days ago a friend at work presented me with an idea that might possibly tell me everything I need to know about myself -- or maybe just an most important thing I need to know about myself -- from a perspective that's outside of my own.

He asked the following simple question of an acquaintance at work and received an answer that he didn't want to hear. He asked, "How would you describe me?" The response was, essentially, that he's a die-hard football fan. That would bring smiles to many die-hard football fans, but what he wanted to be told was something that had to do with Jesus Christ in him. The answer sparked a fairly dramatic change in his day-to-day activities.

What if you asked your coworker, "How you you describe me?" Would the answer have "Jesus" anywhere in it?

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review