Site Meter

02 October 2010

Sunday's Music - Obtober 3

It's been many months since I posted a list of Sunday's music. Our house church group has been singing pretty much every Sunday, but since I don't plan the music out I haven't really seen fit to post the list. That may be goofy. I think I'll start.

This is going to be part of The Worship Community's Sunday Setlists network (tomorrow, when I can link to everyone else's song lists), but I'm posting in advance because we'll be meeting tomorrow afternoon in a neighboring city for baptism in the river! Won't have time to post anything.

Tomorrow will be my second Sunday leading the music at Toney United Methodist Church's 8:45 service. They had a need and asked if I'd help, so I volunteered to lead for several weeks. Great group of believers! We're having the privilege of making new friends and worshipping with brothers and sisters we hadn't met before. (It wasn't an easy decision for me to do this, and you'll realize this if you've followed the blog. I want to give what I can for the sake of others, and to build up and teach the body of Christ.)

Our songs for tomorrow are as follows. Nothing brand-new, but we'll be looking at some new songs over the coming weeks. If we have some major techincal difficulties or any other fun things tomorrow, I'll be sure to let you know. I'm listing the artists with whom most are familiar rather than the songwriters, by the way.
May your life be blessed as you live out worship and carry that passion with you!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review