Site Meter

27 June 2009

The Favor of God

Paul had an excellent way of looking at life.

"You share with me the special favor of God, both in my imprisonment and in defending and confirming the truth of the Good News." - Philippians 1:7 (NLT)

"And I want you to know, my dear brothers and sisters, that everything that has happened to me here has helped to spread the Good News. For everyone here, including the whole palace guard, knows that I am in chains because of Christ. And because of my imprisonment, most of the believers here have gained confidence and boldly speak God’s message without fear." - Philippians 1:12-14 (NLT)

Great passages to remind us of the meaning of Romans 8:28.

1 comments:

Leroy said...

Many thing can be noted in these verses. One thing I want to point out that isn't always so obvious is...ATTITUDE. How many of us would be happy in prison, much less CHOOSE to be happy and still glorify God?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review