Site Meter

24 April 2009

Mystery Review

I've just finished reading what may be one of the best works of fiction I've ever read. At worst, it's the best in recent memory (unless I count The Screwtape Letters, which my son and I have listened to on the way to school in the mornings). If I said any more about the book, I'm pretty sure that I'd have to dispose of you in some hideous way (and where would I be without you guys to read this stuff?). I'll be posting a review on Monday, April 27. As soon as I get it posted and I'm through making notes on some really profound segments, I'd like to give it away.

Actually, scratch that. I don't want to give it away, but I'd like for one of you to read it more than I'd like to keep it. After you're through reading it, I'd love to know that you gave it away to someone else -- or perhaps better, that you've encouraged someone else to buy a copy in order to support the author.

If you've won a book here before (if getting a used book without the author's signature could really be called "winning"), I'm going to declare you ineligible. Julie the Avid Fan, you can be in the running for this one, because I never got Tribes to you. (If you'll e-mail me an address, I'll get it to you.)

Stay tuned! I hope that my review will do the new book (actually, it hasn't officially been released...) justice.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review