Site Meter

23 March 2009

Say it Ain't So: Copyright Infringement!!

Sure, he thought he could just slow it down a little and get away with it. But it's now official: Don Moen ripped off Kool and the Gang! It's hard to believe, but true. I've created an audio clip to reveal the results of my years of sleuthing to the world. (The clip is only 16 seconds long, so I trust I'm not infringing on any copyrights.)

Click to listen or right-click to save:

Celebrate Jesus/Celebration

(No worries; this is humor, folks.)

6 comments:

Worship Dude said...

That's funny, dude! But I'll have to report you to Don and The GANG! =)

Have Fun,
JSK

Leroy said...

"There's a party going on right here, a celebration to last throughout the year, so bring your good times, and your laughter too, we're going to celebrate and party wit chew, come on now celebrate Jesus celebrate."

Hmmmm, could possibly make a decent Christmas song with a little more re-writing. :)

Jan said...

you made me laugh.

milestoneworship said...

Absolutely awesome! :)

Christy said...

The link didn't work for me. =0(

Dean Lusk said...

Christy, right-click the link and save it somewhere. Just tried the link, so I know it's good. I had trouble with Internet Explorer playing it -- at one point there was no default playback program for it to use. That may be what's happening.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review