Site Meter

13 March 2009

Personal Update

I don't usually post personal status/mood info at my blog. Today I'm going to do it.

I've been really burdened (that's the church-speak word for "feeling down") the past couple of weeks. I think it's because I'm focusing on other people more than I'm focusing on God. That's such a catch-all statement, but I'll leave it at that. I see so much within the Church that obviously must change in order for it to conform to the Word of God.

Prayers are good. I feel like I'm against the whole world sometimes.

3 comments:

Leroy said...

Yeah, quit being a rebel. Just jump in the big ol' "we've never done it that way before so it must be wrong" river. Afterall, certain parts of the Bible aren't relative today, so we can ignore them.

**THE ABOVE IS SARCASTIC**

Don't give up! Keep pushing for the real Church to come out of its self-induced apathy.

Christy said...

praying

Melissa said...

We have discussed this, and I feel you, but just wanted to encourage you just as I need to be encouraged at times to strive for the eternal PRIZE and keep your eyes focused on HIM as you run this race and NOT PEOPLE!! I just had that last week as my "facebook status" actually. Something I've been very burdened about doing. I know your heart, so just keep on keeping on (although that doesn't make the "feeling down" go away too many times).

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review