Site Meter

07 January 2009

Eight Reasons I Don't Share My Faith

If you're like me, you probably won't sit down with the intent to watch all six minutes and 21 seconds of this video. However, I watched the whole thing (in spite of nearly navigating away twice) and laughed repeatedly and understandingly. You are hereby charged to do the same.



Here's a link to the video, in case you can't see it embedded for some reason.

To give proper credit, the video was made by a couple of brothers with the YouTube user name rebolution, and they have some other pretty cool videos posted (check out Extreme (Photoshop) Makeover), though I don't know them and therefore can't vouch for the appropriateness of anything except the two videos referred to herein.

I think Eight Reasons... sums up most Christ-followers' various fears and excuses about not talking to people about repentance and new life in Christ.

2 comments:

Leroy said...

So, what IS the answer to the last question...

Christy said...

I remember watching this video a while back.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review