Site Meter

12 December 2008

More Free and Must-Have iTunes Tracks

I have a couple of posts in the works, but I haven't had time to finish fleshing them out. I appreciate your patience and your gathering of friends and loved ones in the meantime to bring them all back here to read new posts in all their crunchy goodness soon.

iTunes isn't my favorite media player. Not by a long shot. But it's convenient and it provides a legal way for me to distribute recordings of songs to my team each week. Because I use it so much now for better or worse, I've got a neat little Google widget installed on my iGoogle page that tells me what iTunes is offering for free each day. This week's Christmas freebies: Brian McKnight performing The Most Wonderful Time of the Year and Faith Hill's rendition of O Holy Night.


One of the really great albums that's on sale is the remastered version of the 1965 album A Charlie Brown Christmas by the Vince Guaraldi Trio. It's $4.99 and contains 16 songs, including "Linus & Lucy." If you don't already own that one, you must purchase it.

Tomorrow's post (maybe I should say, "The next post," in case I don't get to it tomorrow) will expound upon the relationship between fuzzy, moldy cheese (or grapes or meat or salad -- anything that begins to attain culture while it's in your refrigerator) and boxes of National Geographic magazines. Should be amazing!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review