Site Meter

21 August 2008

Say What You Mean

Tina, a friend and DJ at our local Christian radio station, WAY-FM, sent me this photo the other day.


Now, this isn't just a typo. Some effort went into making this sign. So how would one assume that they're on the up-and-up about it? Ever run into a situation like this in your church fellowship? where someone does something and you think that it just isn't possible that there are two ways to look at it?

What do you do in a situation like that?

3 comments:

Christy said...

PRAY!

Christy said...

A song just came to my mind... "Do what you say, say what you mean, one thing leads to another". Remember that one?

Leroy said...

"you told me something wrong, I know I listen to long..." The Fixx :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review