Site Meter

17 August 2008

In Case You Missed It...

It's been a while since I made my last "In Case You Missed It..." post. There's a lot to read from that point up to today, so please read it so I don't have to give a synopsis of every post. There's a handy pop-down menu to the left which will take you back to July 27 (the date of the last "week in review").

This week saw some potentially "hot" topics discussed. That time period has presented situations in which I had to truly understand that these aren't just subjects to blog about or discuss, but to apply to real life.

Have a great day!

NOTE: There seem to be some problems with images at Blogger.com. Hopefully they'll sort themselves out. Could just be my computer. Let me know if you can't see images within the posts on your screen, please.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review