Site Meter

05 March 2008

Blueprints With A Heart

A friend of mine made a comment to me this morning that, if I'd been in a church service, would have inspired a big, fat, "Amen!"

He said something like, "I'm not so concerned about finding people who agree with me on every theological issue. I'm more interested in finding and getting to know people who have a heart for God; who don't want to go with the status quo and who want to get back to the real blueprint of how the Church is supposed to be."

Wow, do I ever agree! Of course, you should all understand that I'm not saying, "Dump theology." Don't make any comments like that...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review