Site Meter

07 February 2008

The Ultimate Apologetic

I'm blogging from my phone, thanks to the lack of an available internet connection these past couple of days.

I came across a wonderful quote today that fits quite nicely with the theme of a post I've been typing on the computer but haven't been able to upload. (I didn't use this thing because typing paragraph after paragraph on a phone is a lot like calling everyone in your neighborhood on a rotary phone, but now I'm getting used to it.)

I guess I should get on to the quote.

"More often than not, it is what you are rather than what you say that will bring an unbeliever to Christ.

"This, then, is the ultimate apologetic. For the ultimate apologetic is: your life." - William Lane Craig, contemporary Christian apologist

My elaboration on this theme will include commentary on turquoise chairs.

1 comments:

Directions To Heaven said...

A true believer is a happy person. That light shines on everybody.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review