Site Meter

21 January 2008

What's In a Title?

The title of today's first post ("Wanna Fight, Huh? Fight ME!") paid tongue-and-cheek homage to the poorly-overdubbed martial arts films my brother and I used to watch on Saturday afternoons at my grandmother's house. At least, that's where I remember seeing them. An alternate title might have been, "You Kill My Whole Zebra Herd!"

I found a remarkably spot-on parody at YouTube and posted it but immediately removed it. I think it had objectionable material in it; it didn't on the face, but I began to think that some of it might be innuendo. Call me naïve.

For those of you who would like to take the chance, here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcC4Agv7vB4

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review