Site Meter

17 January 2008

EGBDF

This is today's supplemental post. The other one (below) has the "wise or otherwise" thoughts.

For those of you who came out of the woodwork and commented on the blog's name, you were all correct! "Every Good Boy Does Fine" and "Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge" are both mnemonics (I think I get, like, 30 points for using that word in a sentence) employed by budding musicians' teachers to help them remember the notes of the lines of the treble clef.

Since no other names were suggested -- and I received encouragement to run with the blog's current name -- I will run with the blog's current name.

Yay! I don't have to dispense any prizes!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review