Site Meter

29 December 2007

New Look!

Well, here we are.

I have used a template from Fresh Blogger Templates and modified it about a kabillion times. I have made links (above) to some of the things that were in the sidebars, and I've done a little reorganization. I removed the little "How to Comment" blurb, but I may put it back, especially if you e-mail me and tell me that you can't figure out how to comment.

I'd really appreciate your feedback. Let me know if the layout doesn't format correctly on your screen, if something's missing on the sides that you liked, etc., etc.

I suppose this is my fresh start on the new year. Thanks for reading, keep it up, and please feel free to share this site with all your friends, Romans, and countrymen!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review